· HVAC system and carpets have been cleaned and serviced.
· I will still wear a cloth mask and have gotten a several machine washable ones that will be stored in bags when not in use and will be frequently washed. I buy large stacks of PM 2.5 filters and will dispose of them on a regular basis. N95 masks and face shields are available upon request.
· The client's temperature will be taken before the service is started with a touchless thermometer and I will take my temperature at the beginning of the day.
· A new UV-C1 ultraviolet germicidal light will be plugged in at night to destroy 99.9% of all pathogens. The pathogens include viruses, bacteria, mold/fungi, and allergens.
· Signs will be displayed regarding Covid.
· The doors are currently unlocked for you to use the bathroom and pick up your consent forms.
· A new, small sink has also been installed in the breakroom, so that the other beauty professionals will have an additional place to wash their hands. The area will be sanitized afterwards.
· One of the landlords will continue to clean and disinfect all surfaces periodically.
· The business will be following the guidelines that will be required by the Health Department and the CDC. I also have a Barbicide and COVID-19 certification.
· Of course, I will be washing or sanitizing my hands before I start the service and gloves can be worn while I perform most of the spa services. Wearing gloves during a lash extension appointment or a customized facial can be done upon request.
· The majority of the sanitation and disinfecting of the spa room will be done at the end of the workday. I will continue to consistently deep clean and mop the floor on a regular basis. There is also a vinyl blanket on top of the spa bed for easy sanitation.
· My steam cabinet is also an ultraviolet sterilizer cabinet that is CE certified (International Compliance to Safety Standards).
If there are any sanitary precautions that you would like for to me to take, then please let me know by emailing me or contacting me personally. I am definitely open to any suggestions you may have.
Due to the 2019-2021 outbreak of the Coronavirus, COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, health history review, as well as sanitation and disinfecting practices. Please complete the following and sign below.
Symptoms of Covid-19 include:
-Muscle or Body Aches
-Congestion or Runny Nose
-Nausea or Vomiting
- New loss of taste and smell
-Difficulty Breathing or shortness of breath
I agree to the following:
1. I understand the above symptoms and affirm that, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above in the last 14 days.
2. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID -19 within the last 30 days.
3. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
4. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any state outside of our own that is considered a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the last 14 days.
5. I understand that this business and my esthetician cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
By signing below, I agree to each above statement and release the esthetician and business from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19. I agree that each time a future appointment comes up, I will alert the esthetician if anything on this form changes. Your esthetician and all the workers at Phenix Salon Suites agree that they abide by these same standards and affirm the same. We have improved and expanded our sanitation protocols to more thoroughly fight the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable conditions.
Print Name ___________________________________________
The 3 Sisters Spa. 305 Columbia Ave, Marysville, WA 98270. Call/text (206) 291-2926.