· HVAC system and carpets have been cleaned and serviced.
· Signs will be displayed to help clients know what is required for social distancing, masks, etc.
· The doors will be temporarily locked to help restrict who is coming into the building. I will let you in after I notify you that I’m ready to take you back. This will help control the 6-feet apart rule.
· A new, small sink has also been installed in the break-room, so that everyone will have an additional place to wash our hands. The area will be sanitized afterwards.
· One of our landlords has cleaned and disinfected everything, and will continue to do so every day.
· The business will be following the guidelines that will be required by the Health Department and the CDC. I also have a Barbicide and COVID-19 certification.
· I feel like I have completely deep-cleaned the spa from top to bottom, including cleaning and sanitizing the inside of my wardrobe, under the facial machines, inside the cabinets, and etc. I even removed all the furniture and mopped the floors.
· I have gotten a few machine washable masks that will be stored in bags when not in use and will be washed on a regular basis. So far, I’ve bought a stack of 125 PM 2.5 filters. I will be keeping a full record of how many hours the mask has been used, so that I know to dispose of the filter after 24 hours of use.
· Of course, I will be washing my hands before I start the service and gloves will be worn while I perform services. I also can wear a face shield with my mask.
· The spa room will be constantly wiped down with disinfectants throughout the day. There is a vinyl blanket on top of the spa bed for easy sanitation between clients.
· My steam cabinet is also an ultraviolet sterilizer cabinet that is CE certified (International Compliance to Safety Standards).
· My scheduling may be at odd times during the day since I need extra time between clients to sanitize. This means I may need to ask you if you can come in 15 mins early or late to try to accommodate other clients who want to come in or reschedule. If you can’t make those changes, then that’s not a problem and we will keep your original time slot.
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the Coronavirus, COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, health history review, as well as sanitation and disinfecting practices. Please complete the following and sign below.
Symptoms of Covid-19 include:
· Dry cough
· Muscle Pain
· Sore throat
· New loss of taste and smell
· Difficulty Breathing or shortness of breath
I agree to the following:
1. I understand the above symptoms and affirm that, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above in the last 14 days.
2. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID -19 within the last 30 days.
3. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
4. I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any state outside of our own that is considered a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the last 30 days.
5. I understand that this business and my esthetician cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
By signing below, I agree to each above statement and release the esthetician and business from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19. Your esthetician and all the workers at Phenix Salon Suites agree that they abide by these same standards and affirm the same. We have improved and expanded our sanitation protocols to more thoroughly fight the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable conditions.
Print Name ___________________________________________
The 3 Sisters Spa. 18811 28th Ave W. Suite #123, Lynnwood, WA 98036.